I promised there won’t be too many stacked days but the last day or so has been pretty uneventful. I managed to finally get the sweater off the needles. Now I just have to finish it. Luckily I thought ahead and did several Russian Joins through out the piece. This was something I learned while crocheting my granny stripes blanket with scrap yarn. I hate knots and I did not want to spend forever waving in ends. This seemed to be the most secure as well. It might seems a bit lumpy of a join but it’s nicely hidden with this particular yarn. I do feel motivated to get it done. It’s going to be my holiday sweater this year. I’m excited to wear it.